Friday, February 12, 2010

Projects of the day...

So today was rather productive...

I made myself a pair of fleece mittens, made a pair of leg warmers for my Iggy, a cotton necklace, and my my first batch of sweet potato chips.

First up the sweet potato chips...oh my they were so yummy and so easy to make! I sliced them really thin and baked them in the oven with a bit of olive oil. When they were done I patted them off and sprinkled a mix of sea salt, garlic powder, white pepper, cayenne pepper, and brewers yeast. Seriously yummy!

My mittens, not perfect but I don't care they are for me!


My little Iggy's leg warmers...made with the same fleece.


Ahhh...the cotton necklace! Made with this sparkly gold cotton I had bought a few years ago. I was going to make a t-shirt dress for myself but never got around to it. The beads on the necklace came in this random bead bag of awesomeness I found at a rummage sale! I think they are vintage painted paper mache beads.

No comments: